Psychotherapy and Counselling
With Linda Remy
I invite you to come along on the journey towards mental wellness as we explore some of the following techniques together.
- Positive and Purposeful engagement
- Mindfulness practice
- Building motivation for change
- Setting intentions and expectations
- Empower and Connect to Thrive
Each session and treatment plan tailored to you, your guidance and feedback.
My objective is to integrate the availability of diversity into my practice, to see and understand the varying cultures I serve so that one day we can work in holistic collaboration with and for each other.
Certificate from Toronto Centre for Psychotherapy & Counselling Education 2023
Experience with but not limited to
- Alcohol Use
- Behavioural Issues
- Career Guidance
- Drug Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Substance Use
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
I also speak Creole, French.